Helping you achieve a straighter, whiter, brighter smile
Tooth Whitening Fitzwilliam Street
We help you reverse discolouration and restore your smile to a natural, healthier, brighter and younger looking appearance with the latest designs in tooth whitening techniques.
Tooth Whitening Treatment
We provide our patients with bespoke Boutique Whitening treatments to optimise the comfort and result of your whitening experience. Whitening your teeth should be an enjoyable experience and we have taken great care in considering that traditional methods of whitening can cause sensitivity and discomfort.
We offer tailored whitening options to support you on your comfortable whitening journey from your initial treatment to future self-maintenance.
OUR BOUTIQUE WHITENING
Our Boutique Whitening is different to over the counter or online bleaching kits you can purchase. Over the counter whitening gels are not of the same strength and quality as from your dentist. Additionally, the tray made by your dentist is custom made to tightly fit your teeth.
A tray you make yourself from over the counter may leak gel into your mouth or allow saliva to dilute the bleaching gel reducing its effectiveness and can even damage your gums.
IN PRACTICE WHITENING
AND PROFESSIONAL HOME CARE KIT
Professional Home Care Kit
For professional, ethical and controlled whitening results, our Boutique Whitening kit allows you to whiten in the comfort of your home or on the road. Whiten when and how it suits your busy time schedule. Precision engineered gels deliver superior results with noticeable improvements of teeth colour in days of beginning treatment.
The formulations of approved gels used by dentists are strong enough to remove stains and whiten your teeth, but they do so gradually over a period of 2 to 4 weeks. This is because to remove the stains, the stronger bleach dentists are able to use (compared to over the counter bleaches) have to work over time in a monitored way to prevent any damage to your teeth.
The shade of white which can be achieved in the case of your teeth will depend on your existing tooth colour, previous dental restorations and the type and density of any staining. During your whitening consultation, your dentist will show you which shades are achievable from your of boutique whitening treatment and discuss your options to periodical maintenance routines to maintain your desired shade. Keeping your teeth white all depends on your lifestyle.
For instance somebody who is a heavy smoker and eats a lot of staining foods will need top up gels every 3 to 4 months. Comparing that with the average person who doesn’t smoke and keeps a balanced diet of non-staining foods, they would only need to top up every six months or even yearly.
Your kit includes
- Custom made to fit whitening trays for safe whitening practices.
- Storage case for your whitening trays.
- Take home instructions
- 4 Bleach syringes in graduating percentages for controlled whitening and reduced sensitivity. The bleaching gels are sources from a reputable and private supplier who limits yearly manufacture. It is not mass produced. Each batch of the product undergoes rigorous quality control testing during manufacturing with limited yearly supply for the extra guarantee of quality product.
- Professional dental advise and support throughout your treatment. We recommend bringing your whitening trays with you to your annual check up appointments for a complementary review.
Frequently Asked Question
Other available Treatments
Teeth Straightening Wath upon Dearne, Rotherham
Your free Cosmetic Dentistry info pack
A 34 page report full of the most useful information, ideal if you are thinking about any aspect of cosmetic dentistry.
- The costs and lowest price alternatives
- Your options and choices for treatment
- Are you suitable for treatment?
- How you can have whiter, straighter and better looking teeth
- How long does each treatment take?
- Plus lots more…